Monday, September 29, 2014

Yuliis and the boys visit!

After the reunion Aunt Liis came to our house for a couple more days. It was SO wonderful spending time with her and the boys. We were bummed that Uncle Josh never made it but so happy to have the time we did have. We just live WAY to far apart! 

 Our days were filled with all sorts of fun! From a trip to the pool, big bounce, and the fair! I think we had an outing each day which is good with 5 kiddos 6 and under. And most times we had Zeke and Keenan too!
Cousins

The County Fair!


 FACE PAINTING!

 Oaklyn's first time at the Fair!
 Those rare moments when they really like each other.... I love it. Melts this mamas heart!







It was so much fun seeing you Yuliis! I cannot wait to see you again soon and hug those cute boys. We miss you like crazy and so wished we all lived closer to one another. LOVE YOU!

No comments: