2014 Nolan Family Reunion!
It was that time again for the Nolan reunion. They used to only happen 5 years but now it has been decided to do them every 3 and boy oh boy are we glad. We LOVE reunion time and had been look forward to it for months.
Most of the little cousins there this year.
My sweet Kaiya!
Corey even "wore" Oaks and attmepted some horseshoes....
Riks and Uriah!
Nolan and Kaiya
Some handsome men right there.
So happy Yuliis was able to come! Just wish Momma had been there too and then our entire family would have been there!
Family photo attempt.
Sibling photo!
One of my all time favorite photos that I will forever cherish. All 7 of the siblings.
Leonard . Gene . Gerald . Helen . Della . John . Dean
We truly missed Momma Vonnie and so wish that her and Stan could have been there. I feel so honored and blessed to have married into a truly amazing and tight knit family. There is nothing like family and Corey sure has a great one. I feel you rarely see such closeness and love in such a large family and for all of the siblings to make it and be together is so wonderful to see. There were stories galore and tons of laughter coming from our camping site and I am so lucky to have been apart of it.
A BIG thank you to Monica and Audra for all your hard work and making this happen!
Until next time Nolans!
























No comments:
Post a Comment