I cannot believe I am FULL TERM!
::37 WeeKs::
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37.3 Weeks!
Size of Baby: She is 18-19 inches and over 6 pounds!
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained 10 pounds.
Belly Button In or Out: Part is out other FLAT! Not the most attractive thing. haha
Maternity Clothes: Maxi's and leggings are my fav. Or just sweats and Corey's white tee at home. Everything is just feeling tight and uncomfortable!
Movement:She is a mover! She dances all day in there and I swear she is trying to break out! It is so fun to just lay back and watch my belly dance. Rikki came in to snuggle and after about 10 minutes turns and looks at me and says, "Mom, baby kickin me! LOTS!" She was kicking her back. It was so funny. I will miss it.
Sleep: I think I am already getting prepped for late night feedings. I have not been sleeping well at all.
What I miss: Getting out of bed without pelvic pain and being able to lie flat without instant heartburn.
Cravings: Chicken Fried Steak! It has kinda been a going thing lately. But I get so full so fast!
Queasy or Sick: Same old same old HEARTBURN! I swear nothing works. I have used everything and they only seem to work for a little bit then it is back. Also some major pressure and pelvic/hip pain. I definitely walk like a duck right now.
Best Moment: Other than everything still looking good in the ultrasounds and NSTs I would say my shower and diaper party! Along with Easter. We have been busy busy and having a lot of fun!
Worst Moment: SCHOOL! I am so checked out of school and ready for it be over. Luckily I only have 2 more days and 2 more test in Anatomy and I am done. YAY!
I just cannot believe that my baby girl will be here 2 weeks from today! Scheduled my induction date for May 13th! I was dilated to a 2 at my 36 week appointment and still crossing my fingers I am able to go into labor on my own but not holding my breath for it. I have also been having TONS of braxton hicks lately so hopefully they can at least be doing a little something. I am finally feeling prepared for baby girl to get here yet I am trying to soak up these last days being pregnant and enjoying our little family of 4.
Life is about to change!
How Far Along: 37.3 Weeks!
Size of Baby: She is 18-19 inches and over 6 pounds!
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained 10 pounds.
Belly Button In or Out: Part is out other FLAT! Not the most attractive thing. haha
Maternity Clothes: Maxi's and leggings are my fav. Or just sweats and Corey's white tee at home. Everything is just feeling tight and uncomfortable!
Movement:She is a mover! She dances all day in there and I swear she is trying to break out! It is so fun to just lay back and watch my belly dance. Rikki came in to snuggle and after about 10 minutes turns and looks at me and says, "Mom, baby kickin me! LOTS!" She was kicking her back. It was so funny. I will miss it.
Sleep: I think I am already getting prepped for late night feedings. I have not been sleeping well at all.
What I miss: Getting out of bed without pelvic pain and being able to lie flat without instant heartburn.
Cravings: Chicken Fried Steak! It has kinda been a going thing lately. But I get so full so fast!
Queasy or Sick: Same old same old HEARTBURN! I swear nothing works. I have used everything and they only seem to work for a little bit then it is back. Also some major pressure and pelvic/hip pain. I definitely walk like a duck right now.
Best Moment: Other than everything still looking good in the ultrasounds and NSTs I would say my shower and diaper party! Along with Easter. We have been busy busy and having a lot of fun!
Worst Moment: SCHOOL! I am so checked out of school and ready for it be over. Luckily I only have 2 more days and 2 more test in Anatomy and I am done. YAY!
I just cannot believe that my baby girl will be here 2 weeks from today! Scheduled my induction date for May 13th! I was dilated to a 2 at my 36 week appointment and still crossing my fingers I am able to go into labor on my own but not holding my breath for it. I have also been having TONS of braxton hicks lately so hopefully they can at least be doing a little something. I am finally feeling prepared for baby girl to get here yet I am trying to soak up these last days being pregnant and enjoying our little family of 4.
Life is about to change!
In other news...
I was so blessed and had a beautiful shower last Sunday. We did it brunch style and it turned out perfect. I had NO idea what the plans were (which is hard for me) and man did these ladies do a wonderful job. All the small details, the yummy food, great company. It was fabulous!
Here are the few pictures I remembered to take.
Being pregnant with one of your Besties is the BEST!
I am 37 weeks and Shar is 27 weeks, both with GIRLS!
So excited to have these sweet babes so close together.
These are the wonderful women that took care of the shower. I love them dearly and am so blessed!
Me and my Kaiya! She is so ready to have her baby sister here.
Sadly I didn't get any with her sister.
After the shower me and the ladies above even went to a movie!
Seen The Other Woman. It was cute and fun to go out with the girls. Might be my last movie for awhile so it was fun!
Also the weekend before Sharla and Boomer threw us a couples Diaper Party! It turned out so wonderful and a lot of our friends and family were able to make it. We got ourselves a good stock of Diapers!
Thanks so much Shar and Boom for doing it.
You are seriously the best! I love you!
(wish I took more pictures!)
Sorry for the novel so much has happened. The next post just might be announcing our baby girls arrival!






No comments:
Post a Comment