Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thirty-Five Weeks!

 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35.4 Weeks! 1 month left!
Size of baby: She is around 18 inches long and getting close to 5.5 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds
(I somehow lost 2 pounds but I am sure they will be back soon!)
Belly button in or out: Umm halfers
Maternity Clothes: Some... Finally becoming dress time. Maxi's here I come! Also at home I pretty much live in comfys at this point.  
Movement: Still my little mover. In fact she is going nuts right now! We are always pushing on little body parts.
Sleep: Ahh depends on the night. Had some rought ones lately!
What I miss: Laying on my tummy, especially on the floor with my girls.
Cravings: Nothing really in particular.
Queasy or Sick: Heartburn still. But not as bad as it was. I switched my meds. My hips and pelvis are killing me! But actually feeling pretty darn good! 
Best Moment this week: Having baby girl pass her NST is always the best news for me. Also getting her nursery going! We got it all painted, new bookcase, new fan and outlets. It is looking great! Just need the dresser and some decor and we are done. We just need a baby to occupy it.
(will post pictures soon!)
Worst Moment this week: Ummmm Not really sure. Actually in ONE day I had THREE people pretty much tell me I was getting huge and looked very uncomfortable. It kinda put me in a bad mood but I quickly got out of it.
I look at pregnancy as such a beautiful thing and even though some days I feel like a beached whale most days I feel great.  I just couldn't believe the nerve of these women to tell another woman that. It is like, "Yes, I know I am big. That is what happens when you have a 5 pound baby inside your belly. It does tend to grow."
 

 
I am sure the next 4 weeks are going to fly by! We have so much going on and much to do in preperation for baby girl. But I will tell you seeing her nursery coming together really makes me want her here! But I am also trying to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy since it will be my last. Which makes me sad and want to embrace these last days.
 
We are having a diaper shower on Friday and I am very excited about it. I have the greatest friend, Shar, throwing it for us and I am excited to spend time with all our firends and family!


I had to throw in a bare belly picture for my own records. I feel I get a better feel for how big I am in this! I will probably take another at 37 weeks so that I can compare it to mine with Riks at the same time! I thought that I took it with her at 35 weeks also but I just checked and it was 37.
 
 
Also Baby girl is doing wonderful! Growing like a weed and passes all of her tests with flying colors. We start going twice a week this week so we will be seeing her even more!

No comments: