Friday, April 4, 2014

Run or Dye..... Most likely Dye!


Me and this bestie of mine decided last summer that we were going to do the RuN or DyE 5k! It was the day before Rikki's birthday and I don't think I realized that I would be 33 weeks pregnant and that Shar would be 23 weeks. Let's just say I didn't do any running and more or less waddled my way the 3.2 miles but in the end it was fun! 




I think I still have green color in my ears!


It may have takin us a little longer but we did it, Braxton hicks and all!
 (I don't know how my super star of a sister did a 5k at 38 weeks and jogged a lot of it! I felt like my hips were splitting haha)

 There was so much energy and fun there and I definitely think it would be fun to get a group of peeps to do and make it a fun run!

Good work Shar I am glad we didn't bail and just go to breakfast like we both wanted too! 

No comments: