Friday, April 4, 2014

Rikki MaRee is 3!

 We have ourselves a THREE year old!
I cannot believe my baby girl is three. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny little baby. Now she is a spunky, stubborn, lovey, sassy, full of life little girl. She has more sass in her pinky than any other little girl I know. She is so full of life and fire. She definitely keeps us on our toes and wondering what comes next. Her attitude can get her into trouble but it is what makes her her.
{5 Days Old}


Rikki has been into Minnie Mouse lately so we went with that as our theme. Nothing to much just little spashes of Minnie here and there!
I did a horrible job of snapping pictures and am bummed I didn't get more of the guests and the festivities but Riks had a great time.
Rikki was beyond grumpy all day but in the end she had a great day. We even had Papa and Nana here to celebrate with us!
 
 




We are so blessed to have this little girl as part of our family. She is so full of life and love and my little snuggle butt. She makes us laugh daily and is always saying the funniest things. She definitely knows how to push our buttons and also does that daily.





 
So MUCH personality in one little package.








 
Where has the time gone??
I still cannot believe she is three. She is so excited to be a big sister and is the most interested in talking to my tummy. What a BIG helper she is going to be. Probably bigger then we need ;) I am so excited to see how she acts and is when baby comes. Hoping she takes it well. She is such a MOMMAs girl and I don't think she is going to like sharing her mommys time.
 
I love you my little love bug!
I hope you had the happiest of BIRTHDAYS!
Cannot wait to experience your year of being three with you.
I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: