We are officially into our 7th month!
(It was just a bit bright out but you get the point.)
Pregnancy
Highlights:
How Far Along:
31.3 Weeks! We are in the single digits week wise and only 60 days until littles due date.
Size of
baby: She is around 16 inches long and getting close to 4 pounds!
Total Weight
Gain/Loss: Gained 11 pounds
Belly button in or out:
Umm flatish...
Maternity
Clothes: Leggings still of coarse and almost always go for my maternity shirts. Still using my regular jeans though. Might as well stick it out and not buy any maternity pants now.
Movement: Such a mover. And so strong. She is starting to hurt me here and there. I just LOVE feeling her move though.
Sleep: Ahh depends on the night.
What I miss: Being able to roll over in bed or get up without it being a whole production. And being able to walk normal!
Cravings:
ABQ Turkey sandwiches and smoothies!
Queasy or Sick:
I cannot seem to get my heartburn under control and I have been getting nauseous at night.
Best Moment this week:
Having baby girl pass her NST is always the best news for me.
Worst Moment this week:
No worst moment. This was a great week.
This is what we get to do each week now. An ultrasound followed by a non-stress test (NST) They are just double checking her growth and the amniotic fluid. Making sure she is safe in there and that the 2 vessel cord is not restricting her growth. So far she passes quickly and is doing great. The ultrasound lady mentioned that catching a baby on the ultrasound practicing breathing at this age is usually tough. Not for this little girl, she is always practicing. First thing we catch each time which is always a plus. The lady is always amazed at how quickly we can get all that we need. That is my girl. And of coarse she is on the bigger side, like my Rikki.
That is the first 3D ultrasound that she doesn't have her hand/arm in front of her face. Or the cord for that matter.
I just love seeing her kicking and moving in there each and every week. As much as going to the doctor for an hour to an hour and half each week isn't fun, it is so worth keeping tabs on her and keeping her safe. And I had better get used to it since in a couple weeks we start going to twice a week.
Yes I look HUGE in this picture but I thought it ended up kinda cool.
So I was determined to not be induced with this last baby of mine. I so badly wanted to experience going into labor on my own and laboring at home as long as I could. Of coarse the little miss thought differently and for her safely the doctor has recommended that I be induced at 39 weeks. So she should be here no later than the 13th of May!
(possibly earlier depending on my docs on call schedule.)
Which is only 56 days away!
(And she must stay in her womb until after the 7th of May since that is the day of my final! We are cutting it close now aren't we? )
I have much to do in preparation for her arrival, but all can wait until I return from Utah next week!





No comments:
Post a Comment