Saturday, February 22, 2014

twenty eight weeks



THIRD TRIMESTER
Is here! 

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: She is around 14.8 inches and 2.2 pounds

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds ish. I go to the doc next week so I can see then. 

Belly button in or out: not quite completely flat yet.

Maternity clothes: got a few more shirts.  I hate anything to tight on my belly. Drives me crazy! Still able to pull off a few pairs of my regular pants.

Movement: Man she is a mover. Starting to hurt at times.  She really gets moving at the movie theaters. Pretty distracting but I love it. 

Sleep: Other than getting up a few times a night I am sleeping great.  

What I miss: Laying on my tummy! 

Cravings: SUSHI! And sub sandwiches and baked potatoes.  Also any roll or garlic bread! 

Queasy or sick: Heartburn of coarse.  And lately I have been getting nauseous at night. 

Best moment this week: Date night with my hubs. We needed some alone time and it was just wonderful.  

Worst moment this week: Kaiya's arm for sure. We have one week down today since the break. Only 5 to 7 weeks to go! 

I cannot believe we are two thirds done! We have less than three months until baby girl is here.  And we still have lots to do, like her entire nursery.  I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to fly by. 






No comments: