We had such a wonderful Thnaksgiving this year. We were surrounded by family and beautiful weather! We went to Las Vegas this year and met up with my dad and two sisters, Alisha and Ree. Cheri' and Jay rented out this GORGEOUS house that we were able to stay at. The kids spent the majority of the time in the pool and I in the kitchen. (where else is a preggers supposed to be) We had a lot of fun as we usually do when we are all together.
I am so thankful for this man. For his love and hard work. He is an unbelievable daddy and husband and has so much patience and the biggest heart. And not to mention his good looks.
My daddy and his girls. I am thankful for this three too. They are all so different and have impacted my life in many ways. I think that sisters make the best of friends and I am so lucky to be blessed with three unbelievable sisters. And my dad is the best. He would do anything for his girls and gives all he can give. He is such a hard worker and has always been a big part of my life!
Look at these handsome men!
My best friend! Man crazy to think of how we were growing up. We had a love hate relationship that is for sure. Now it is definitley more love than hate! So thankful that we are not just sisters but truely friends too. She is my go to for everything and has always been there. Even when I was a judgemental sister she just waited for me to come around ;) She has the biggest heart and is often times too giving! I cannot express what a special woman she is. A supermom, wife, friend and sister. So thankful for her. I love you Cheri' Murphy!
Cheri' and I did most of the cooking on Thanksgiving, and had fun doing so. Us sisters had fun being the ones to cook and prepare a fine meal for our families. Guess we are all grown up now!
I enjoyed some sparkling cider with my mean and tried to make it festive with some cranberries. No wine for this mama!
We had such a wonderful weekend! Thank you Jay and Ree for putting it all together. It was a BLAST!
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I know we sure missed the rest of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment