While in Vegas we decided to go get an ultrasound to find out the gender!
I was all sorts of nervous and excited and just wanted to see my little baby.
I was 14.5 weeks along so I was hoping to get a good shot of the goods.
The kiddos announcing the pregnancy....
First little profile
Such a cool 4D ultrasound. So clear and looks like a perfect little baby.
And the verdict was in!
It's a
GIRL!
another girl.
I had a harder time than I had expected. My hopes were definitely up for a boy and my pregnancy emotions did not help matters. It kinda put me in a slump for a few days and I didn't exactly understand why.
Now we are fine. We make such beautiful girls and this one will be just as special. I cannot wait to meet my little sweets! She has my heart already.
May 23rd will be here before we know it!





No comments:
Post a Comment