Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mr. Brods had a Birthday!

Mr. Brody Jay turned one on November 22! And his big papa turned the big 3.0. It was so much fun to be part of their birthdays!

We made these adorable cupcakes the night before and had fun doing so!
 
I was lucky enough to make his cake. His theme was little blue truck and Shar did such a good job doing it!

 The photo booth Boomer and his friend Robert made!
 
Cake Time!!



 
I just love these two!!

        I feel so blessed to have Brody in my life. I am lucky enough to see him often and be close to him! He is such a funny, full of life little man and makes me laugh everytime I am with him. And Shar is one of my favorite things about Farmington! We have built such a great friendship and I love her to pieces. She is my escape that is for sure. Great friends are hard to come by and I am lucky enough to have her!

Happy Birthday Brods and Uncle Boom!
We love you to pieces!

No comments: