Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hunting!

We crashed the boys hunting trip this year!
(they said that is why they didn't get anything)
Us ladies went up and hung at camp, cooked dinner and then went back to our nice warm motel room ;) It was pretty nice a couple of the days but then the last couple were too cold to go out to camp so we hung out at aunt Mindy's house. We had a good time visiting and the kids played hard!
 
Of coarse I only go my camera out one night so this is all I got.






 I love when they actually like each other.


We had a good time, but I think next year I will bow out. I don't think that three kids will be too much fun in the freezing cold! I will leave that up to the men. Maybe next year one of them will actually fill their tags!

No comments: