Ah let the pregnancy posts begin! A little later than I had anticipated but either way here goes!
(posting it a couple weeks late considering 22 weeks will be here tomorrow!)
20 WEEKS!
Halfway!
How far along: 20 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes: Some. I love love my maternity leggings and I have a few tops I frequent. I haven't got me any jeans yet still able to pull off the elastic trick!
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In! But already on its way to an outtie!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty great! I still frequently wake to pee and bacause of my lovely heartburn. And since my sweet Rikki still wakes up most nights I rarely, rarely sleep straight through the night.
Best moment this week: Oh where to start! New Years, seeing my dad, and my 20 week ultrasound!
Worst moment this week: Learning that baby girl has a 2 vessel umbilical cord rather than 3 vessel cord.
Miss anything: I really really could have used a glass of wine or and apple ale beer on new years!
Movement: Lots more movement this week! Not super strong yet but I feel her every day!
Movement: Lots more movement this week! Not super strong yet but I feel her every day!
Cravings: Salt and vinegar chips, baked potatoes and smoothies!
Queasy or sick: Other than heartburn and a few headaches feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to: Having a little more time off of school!
Here is 17 weeks shot. Total glare but hey you get the jist!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Dani! I can't believe you have 2.5 little girls, but it is so exciting! (And you are such an adorable pregnant lady!) Love you lots, and we are definitely overdue for a cousin-ly catch-up!
Post a Comment