Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Twenty-Two

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 22.4 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby I weighs one whole pound now!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 pounds

Belly button in or out: Still in but getting flatter by the day

Maternity Clothes: At home I live in my yoga pant and maternity leggings. I have a few maternity shirts I love but can mangage with most my shirts still.

Movement: Tons! She is getting much stronger now. Even daddy and the girls have felt her.

Sleep: Once I get the heartburn under control I have been sleeping pretty great.
What I miss: Being able to lay on my tummy!
Cravings: Mmmmm Oreo shakes and baked potatoes with all the fixins. Also rolls!!
Queasy or Sick: Killer heartburn. My medicine isn't working near as well as I thought it worked with Rikki. But headaches seem to be getting better!
Best Moment this week: Taking the girls to the park. It was a little crisp out but the fresh air felt amazing!
Worst Moment this week: The Niners losing in the NFC championship game. Talk about hard on these pregnancy emotions. Totally teared up when Bowman injured his knee and we had a horrible call all in the same play!

No comments: