Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bye bye 2013

 Happy Happy NEW YEAR!
Welcome 2014!
 
We rang in the New Year with some of our closest friends and my Dad and Faith came to town. It was a jammie party so we went all out. And I won't lie I still frequent the footies at home. They are so cozy!
 


Kaiya fell asleep at 12:02 making sure to see the ball drop. It was so cute. I could have went to bed at ten and been totally okay with it but I forced myself to stay awake. It was a good time though I ate way to much and rung in the new year with a kiss and some sparkling cider!
 
In closing 2013 I reflected on the year we had.
It was another year of change and fun.
Are biggest milestones of the year would include:
*Moving! Selling our first home and buying our second. It was beyond wonderful getting out of the little apartment and not paying a mortgage and rent. We have enjoyed our 7 months in our home and look forward to many many more years here.Plus bonus we got out Mia back! So great having our 5th member of the family home.
*Kaiya started Kindergarten! Our oldest is in kindergarten and she still feels like my baby. She was so excited and I wanted to cry. I still cannot believe where the time has gone and how quickly my baby has grown up.
*We found out we were pregnant! And that we were having our 3rd girlie. The end of the year was rough on me sickness wise but its all worth it every single time I feel my little sweets roll and move.
*We seen all our family, multiple times but never enough. But wonderful memories were made and time well spent with the people we love the most!
*Last but definitely not least we ALL stayed healthy and happy!
 
Cannot wait to see what 2014 has to bring! It will bring a baby which we are all beyond excited for!
 

No comments: