Thursday, April 5, 2012

You're InViTeD!



 Like I said while in Utah we celebrated our little Chunky, Spunky Monkeys Birthday! And I would have to say it was a success! We kept it small and simple. I made a BIG batch a yummy Chicken Enchilada Soup, with all the fixins. And just visited and had a good ole time. I love seeing all my family and friends and was glad to be able to celebrate a Birthday with them. The last birthday we were there for was Kaiya's 1st!
So as always I will let the pictures do the talking....

Some of the guests...
(as always I didn't get enough pictures of all that were there)

Miss Cait and I

Me and my girls!

 Jayd and Kaiya were all sass trying on Ree's heels

 Rikki really wanted to get into play with Madi


 Bobbi::Tynnley::Sha::Dani::Rikki




 All us sisters!









Madilyn and Averie

Present time!



THE CAKE!
yes yes she LOVED it!










 She kept saying "mmm mmm" after EVERY bite!
 It was so cute. She mainly just ate the frosting which was cool whip and pudding. Loved every bit of it and was not shy at all!

 All in all it turned out great! Thank you all who came! 

and don't worry the partying didn't stop there! The party in Farmington was a few days later. That post to come ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite it was good seeing all you guys again!! YOur girls are so stinkin cute!! And your Soup was super yummy!!!