Monday, April 9, 2012

It's My Party....

....And I'll cry if I want to!

Ahh the last of the birthday posts. On Rikki's actual birthday we spent half of the day driving home. Poor girl. But we had big plans for the 1st! We had a get together with friends and family here in Farmington. We went to the park and took the easy way out with Subway and Pizza! It was perfect and the kids had a blast! 



 Rikki's outfit is from GRAMMY! She is ALWAYS so thoughtful and never forgets a birthday. And the cupcakes on her outfit fit in perfectly! Thanks Momma!


 The cupcakes I made!

 Rikki and Uncle Al


 Rikki actually enjoyed opening all her gifts. She was so cute!

And The Giant Cupcake made its appearance again...

 And once again she LOVED it!








 Even went in for it this time!








What a fun time we had celebrating our baby girls first year of life. 
Thanks to all that came to help Celebrate! 
I still cannot believe a year has past since we brought this rugrat home. Time seriously flies when you have kids. Luckily I feel I have been pretty aware of this and tried to soak it ALL in! 

WE LOVE YOU MISS RIKKI!
And I hope you had the HAPPIEST of BIRTHDAYS!
(I will be posting all about what Rikki is up to now days when I get her ONE year old pictures!)

No comments: