Monday, April 2, 2012

Utah Again...

So I headed to Utah again for what we call a "quick trip" 
(it was a week long!) 
We had a crazy, fun, busy, exhausting time! Like usual! 
And like always we loved seeing all our family! It is crazy hectic with our herd we have now! 
With me, Cheri and Alisha there are 10 kiddos! 
Can't do much with that many kiddos but hang at home and the park and that we did. 



 Riks and Tynners have the same jammies and we didn't even know it so we just had to get some pics! 
They are almost exactly 6 months apart and will be best buddies we hope!


 An afternoon at the park


 Even auntie Ree rolled down the hill with the kiddos.
SO FUNNY!

 Tynnley Andy
Riks attempted to make it up the GIANT hill, didn't make it far.

 Twinners AGAIN... and Tynnley is BIG sitting in high chair with her cuz

While I was there I got Rikki's One year pictures takin by my talented bestie, Cait. AND 
We had a Birthday party for her too! 
I don't have all the pics back from both of those but I will post about her party in Utah on the next post! 

No comments: