.OnE YeAr.
Really??
Really??
One year!
I think that I am still in denial that my baby girl is already 1!
It really seems like just yesterday I was waddling my way into the hospital bursting with excitement to have my baby girl.
She has been the joy of our lives and has made everything that much sweeter.
She is feisty, sweet, stubborn, loving and oh so funny!
She has went from this...
To this...
Isn't she the most adorable thing around.
All these pictures turned out super adorable! I cannot wait to get the CD. Thanks to my bestie Cait from Photos by Cait
Happy Birthday Rikki MaRee!
You mommy, daddy and sister LOVE you more than words!
This last year has been more than wonderful!
This has been crazy busy week. We just recently got home from Utah last night and had a party in Utah and now we are having a party tomorrow here in Farmington. So things have been busy! So I will post her real detailed post soon! Once I get ALL those adorable pictures that Cait took! And of coarse party details and our trip to Utah but I must get through the party first.


No comments:
Post a Comment