{January 31}
She was quite grumpy during our quick photo session
Happy sisters
[this is her muscle face]
[muscles again...]
Another month has come and gone and it was one of our busiest yet!
(a post on our move next)
What's going on with our chunky monkey...
This little girl is the definition of sugar and spice
She is the sweetest most loveable, happy girl
or she is all "tude"
She screams and yells and lets you know what she wants.
She is already stubborn.
She throws a fit like you wouldn't believe.
Throws her head forward and everything.
She is so fiesty with her sister.
Thinks she is the boss for sure.
What a little sass we have on our hands.
Kaiya usually takes it really well.
They are the sweetest sisters.
Watching them interact just makes my days.
It is a beautiful thing.
She finally got first teefers!
2 on the bottom
They came in just 3 days shy of her being 10 months.
So much later than her sister.
She is LOVING eating.
Her favorites right now are tomato soup, oatmeal with nanas and cheese!
She LOVES finger foods and being able to feed herself.
She is still nursing but not quite as often.
My supply is dwindling and she is now having about a bottle a day.
I am sad about this stage ending but every time she bites me I realize I am good making it this long and being done.
She is CONSTANTLY pulling herself up onto things and walking along.
She even stood up all by herself and stood.
She will be walking in NO time I feel.
As you seen in the pictures she does MUSCLES now!
It is the funniest thing ever.
She really gets into it.
She claps, waves, gives high fives, and dances!
Trying to talk more and more.
Says hi, mama, dada and more.
Nobody else understands but we do =)
And she gives the very best kissses.
Still open mouth mind you.
I LOVE IT!
She loves to be held still.
And is always at my feet playing.
I don't mind.
Unless she doesn't let me get anything done.
But I love holding her.
She is just so much fun and brings so much joy and life into our lives.
Having 2 little girlies is the very best.
I love them to pieces!
And I cannot believe and really wanna cry that she is almost one!
This sassy, stuborn, smiley, sweet, little girl is one special little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment