Thursday, February 23, 2012

Superbowl

While Superbowl is old news I still have to post about it!

We had visitors Superbowl weekend. 
Rick, Monica, Kaila, Sierra and Gabriel all came to F-Town to see us. 
We had a wonderful time seeing them and just visited and took Sierra shopping! Maternity clothes here she comes ;) 
Then on Sunday we headed out to the Casino. 
We have friends here that work for Bud so they put on a thing at the Casino for the game. How could we pass that up? So Abri was sweet enough to watch our girls and off we went. We had a good time and prizes were won! We got a cooler, a pop up tent, glasses, shirts and more. Plus Rick and Monica won some money! It was fun and made the game that much more fun. 
And I am oh so glad the Giants won. 
(I was still not over the Niners lose 2 weeks before ;() 

Me and my Love

 Tio Mike and Aunt Trish

 Miss Kaila Dawn


 Cheese
Tio being Tio

We had a lot of fun and just cannot wait for football season to be back!

No comments: