My baby is EIGHT months!
8 months??
Seriously?
Unreal I tell you.
{December 7}
This 8th month post is slightly late but non the less here it is...
Rikki's eighth month has been one BUSY one!
She doesn't stop moving. Ever.
Our little crawler!
I just don't think they come ANY cuter.
Everything straight to the mouth
Cheese!
As I mentioned this last month has been a busy one!
Rikki has become quite the busy bee.
She is on the move!
Crawling like a mad woman and getting into EvErYtHiNg!
Every little thing goes straight to her mouth.
She has become our little vacuum.
And boy oh boy does she get mad when you take that tiny piece of paper away.
You know the one she worked so hard to get too.
She is our little SCREAMER.
She yells at us for everything.
If she is happy, sad, mad...
If she wants something, if she is bored, if she needs your attention.
She has a pair of lungs on her that is for sure.
She is now waving.
You say hi and she waves away.
So cute.
She still has NO teefers!
I have thought she was getting some but still none...
She is definitely a mamas girl still.
If she is tired or sad at all me is who she wants.
I love it.
Corey on the other hand doesn't.
She is a terrible sleeper and a terrible eater.
She does not eat solid food very well at all.
Its a struggle.
I at least try to give her breakfast and dinner but she doesn't eat it half the time.
All she wants is milk.
At least she is still nursing well.
And is still healthy as can be.
She is at about 20 1/2 pounds now
and wearing 12 months clothes.
Still squishy and yummy.
As for sleep....
she naps well if we are home.
If we are out and about there is no sleeping for her.
She stays in a happy mood for the most part though.
And at night, she is naughty.
She is up multiple times a night still.
It is hard and I just don't know what to do about it.
She is such a strong spirited girl.
It will be interesting to see her and Kaiya in a few more months.
They love each other so much
but I am sure with there stubbornness there will be many tiffs to come.
I can't believe how big she is getting and how much fun she is!
Her little personality keeps us going.
I am sure I will have my hands full for a long time with her!
I love her.
SO MUCH!
Oh I cannot forget.
This girl is OBSESSED with her TONGUE!
That little dude is ALWAYS out.
Its always sticking out.
She loves it.
I gotta work on some pictures of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment