Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

What a great Thanksgiving we had. It was so laid back and relaxing. We headed to Lake Havasu for the weekend and had a wonderful time. It was Grandpa Nolan, Patty, and Grammy there and we had a wonderful meal and even better company. I was sick the entire time so that part was rough but it didn't stop me from enjoying myself. 

Thanksgiving day I whipped out my camera ready to take some major photos and and what is blinking on the screen??? DEAD BATTERY! and guess who forgot the charger. So this is all I got before it died on me. 







I didn't get one good one of Kai.... Maybe I can get one off my phone!

The night we left we all headed to the London Bridge to see the lights and let the girls so Santa! Kaiya loved it and Rikki didn't even mind. Kai asked for a Bike, a Bottle and a Binkey for her babies. We will just have to wait and see what he brings!


(yes they look like slight orphans but it was time to head home!)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with there families. I know I missed all the family I wasn't able to see. 

 I am so thankful for my dear family and the family I was blessed enough to marry into. I am surrounded by such amazing people that I love and care about so much. And I am so thankful for my sweet little family. I love my little girlies so much and my hubs is just amazing. 
How blessed am I??

Oh yes and guess who had decided to crawl??? Post on that sweet baby soon along with a BIRTHDAY post for the miss K-Rae! Its a busy time at the Imel household right now!

No comments: