Friday, December 9, 2011

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today my baby is FOUR! 
Four years old. 
That just seem so old. It seriously seems like yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital. 
Time just flies by when you are having fun! 
She is my best buddy and my biggest fan.
 She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. 
Her bubbly spirit and outgoing personality keeps us on our feet. 
We are laughing continuously with this little girl.
She is getting so smart and catches on to EVERYTHING! 
Her random thoughts are the best.
When she tells us how much she loves us she lists off everything she can think of. 
Like I love you as much as all the cars, our house, the garage, my toys... 
you get the idea.
And you should hear her lists!
She must love us a lot!
She is truly the light our our lives and makes everyday so much sweeter.
I am so blessed to be her mama.
Kaiya, 
I LOVE you! 
To the moon and back.
You are growing so up too fast and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
I hope your day is wonderful,
and that this next year is even better than the last.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy
my beautiful girl.

Kaiya Rae
Just born


Her 1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


Her 3rd Birthday

And now her Birthday pictures from this year!















HaPpY BiRtHdAy again Miss Rae!









No comments: