Friday, October 7, 2011

.SiX MoNtHs.

1/2 a year?? Really?? 


[October 3]

 She thinks its funny... Me not so much. I am still in denial that is is already 6 months!

 Straight to the mouth.




 I just don't think they come any cuter!












The bow removal...
This is a constant thing I have to deal with. 

 Tired girl

And just look at those scrumptious leggies...

And yes she got shots that day.
4 pokes and she took it like a champ!

::Stats::
{Oct.3}
Weight: 18lbs 9oz     90-95%
Length: 27 1/2 in      95-97%
Head Circ: 44 cm      75-90%

Our little tankers!
She is growing like a weed 
(as you can tell)
She is our RoLLy PoLLy
I swear her rolls grow by the day.
I  LOVE them.
She is still nursing away
I got mastitis again and thought it was going to be the end of that
SO glad it isn't.
She doesn't eat solid food very well still
I don't fight her on it
But I do try every night
I think she is allergic to squash.
She is still in a size 3 diaper
and fills out her 6-12 months clothes pretty good. 
She reaches for EvErYtHiNg!
Many spills have already occured
She is  such a HAPPY baby. 
If she isn't hungary  she is smiling.
She loves loves her mama!
She cries now when I leave the room
and the second I come near her she stops.
NaUgHtY.
(I secretly kinda love it in a away but it is getting frustrating cause she just wants me!)
I though she found her big girl cry awhile ago 
but boy oh boy was I wrong
Now she has officially found it.
It is loud! 
And she can turn it on and off just like that.
I swear she says, "mamamama."
and knows that it is me. 
(corey doesn't exactly agree)
She is always gabbing. 
Never quiet.
Her voice is just the sweetest.
She had her first ear infection in Utah
Poor girl.
But she is a trooper.
Still no teeth. 
I swear by the amount of chewing and drool she should have some by now
But I am very glad that she doesn't.
Kaiya is still the best at getting her to laugh. 
She honestly thinks she is hilarious.
She will just watch her and start full on laughing.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
The bond those two have is just priceless.
I LOVE it. 
I hope they are as close as me and my sister. 
It is something so special and there is nothing like it. 
These last 6 months have flew by.
I can honestly say that I have tried my hardest to soak her ALL in. 
I learned with Kaiya that they grow TOO fast!
But 6 months has still snuck right past us!
I don't think you can tell how much we just love her.
=)
She is just to much fun and so stinkin cute! 
Her and her sister just make everyday THAT much better
(even on there bad days)
Life is just so much sweeter 
with these two beauties.




1 comment:

Jessica Ann said...

I can't believe it's already been 6 months either!! She's soo cute