Yes yes I have been blog challenged lately and haven't kept this dude up to date! But I will work on that. =0
A lot has actually been going on... or so it feels. We have been trying to enjoy this somewhat cooler weather with trips to the zoo, the state fair, stagecoach days and just being outside. My girls LOVE outside. Could be out there for days. If you have Rikki in her stroller and are outside she is just a little peach.
[ZOO DAY]
Our pass at the Zoo is up on Monday so we have tried to squeeze in a couple more times!
We usually go with Kara and her cute cute girls Kenzie and Olivia
Kaiya just loves Kenzie to come!
And Rikki just sits back and relaxes.
And she has takin a real liking to her sippy cup.
[STATE FAIR]
.The Petting Zoo.
This Lama was so cute!
Kaiya gotta race the little dog here!
(its for an organization against puppy mills)
She was so so serious and got on it. She was ALL excited!
And of coarse she won!
[BATH TIME]
Rikki still just loves the tubby. She can now sit up all on her own in there. She has went under a few times but she is doing great and LOVES it. This way she can grab her toys and splash her big sis and of coarse her mommy. These 2 would stay in the tub for hours if i let them!
So on to some deep stuff lol
I have recently started to consistently exercise too! I have been running about 4 times a week. It was rough in the beginning but right now I can run 2.5 miles without stopping! And I have only been going for 2 weeks. This is BIG for me considering I HATE running. haha
My kids on the other hand LOVE when I go. They just hang out in the stroller most the time and keep me going. Kaiya likes to get out and run too so when I get tired I let her out so I have to run to keep up. =) She also is always singing the, "keep trying, keep trying. Don't give up, don't give up." song.
It is so cute.
I am also starting some P90X too! Going to try and do that on days I don't run to give my body some time to recover from running. I would like to lose about 15 more pounds. I am about 13 pounds under what I weighed when I got pregnant with Rikki so I feel I am off to a good start.
Now I just gotta stay motivated!
That is why I am posting it on the blog. Maybe that will help me keep going! I have been eating so much better and cutting out most sweets and soda. I don't completely cut it out or else I would think about it non stop but I have cut down so much! Now I only drink a soda maybe once a week! Pretty good for usually drinking one every day. And I just keep the sweets out of the house! Halloween is going to be rough haha So there you have it! I will keep you posted on how things are going. Like I said I am only putting this on here to try and keep me going! I don't really have anyone to do this with me. (my sweetheart can eat whatever he wishes!) So making it public will keep me focused I think!
I would like to be to my goal weight by March 13, 2012
(my anniversary)
That is a super realistic goal. 4 1/2 months!
Thats only 4 pounds a month.
SO BRING IT!
Oh ps I love the imapmyrun app on my phone! It you have an android (i am sure iphones have it too!) I HIGHLY recommend it! Tells you how far you ran and how long it took, shows your your route, your avg time per mile, and more! I love it. Makes me push myself that much more!
1 comment:
Dani you have thee cutest girls ever, they're so beautiful! & way to go on the running!! I need to start something like that!
Post a Comment