Oh boy am I behind...
(what's new right??? At least I am STILL blogging though, ah-hem, a few of you blogger friends)
Any way back to the point.
We have been capital B, Busy! It has been nuts to say the least. September came and went in a blink of an eye. But so many great things happened! Like my new gorgeous niece! She is the reason it has been nuts. I kept on wondering when the best time would be to come to Utah so I could be there when Tynnley was born. It was a fun little game she liked to play with us, NOT. Finally on Sat the 10th Cheri was having some consistant contractions. Ones that were starting to hurt. She had me worried. So Corey said just go. So what do I do. Pack my things in an hour and by noon I was on my way to Utah. I was NOT going to miss this birth.
Well needless to say the contractions stopped
(after more than 12 hours mind you)
and Tynnely was not born that day. Or the next, or the next, OR THE NEXT.
You get the picture.
She was one stubborn little girl.
We had to force her debut on September 21. But the second my sister got the pit it was on. Lets just say they broke her water when she was a 4 and in well like 30-45 minutes she was complete. It was QUICK! And Tynnley arrived! And she is a beauty! Just perfect.
I was so in love with her the second she was here.
Tynnley Andy Murphy
::REWIND::
Leading up to her arrival lots happened.
LIKE:
We went to a school carni
Cleaned house (well mainly Cheri)
Ran/Walked a 5K (with my 38 week preg sis)
Had a Luncheon
Yelled at kids.... I mean played with the kids
Made sugar cookies (which were YUMMY)
Made cake pops (which were YUCK! lol)
We went to Easton's Birthday Party
Decorated a cake
Got mastitis....AGAIN.
(and was super duper sick)
Visited.
and WAITED!
Here are the few pictures I took while we waited =)
At the Carni
The 5K participants
(minus the little man)
Easton Crews Birthday Party
My Cuteness
First time in a shoppin cart lol
And just a cute one of my little miss on her 1/2 birthday!
The hardest part of the trip, other than being away from the hubs for 16 days, was not being there for his birthday. And the fact that there was no baby yet didn't help. I have the most amazing, most understanding husband there is. We did a little surprise celebration for him before we left but its just not the same. He ended up having a great birthday but we sure missed him!
So Happy late Birthday so my sweet husband!
I love you!
Rikki's 6 month post coming soon!
Like tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment