{November 3}
love love this one!
My happy girl!
mmmm
She is always reaching for things and getting on her hands and knees
EvErYtHiNg STRAIGHT to the MoUtH!
Had to have another picture of those YuMMy leggies!
She always has this mouth open!
(I have a hard time choosing just a few pictures)
7 MONTHS!
She is getting too big TOO FAST!
She has so much sass and personality already.
She growls, yells, cries, laughs on demand.
Definitely knows how to get ones attention.
She LOVES her big sis.
And is starting to pick on her.
She is always triying to get whatever she has and pull that hair of hers.
Kaiya takes it like a champ
most of the time.
She can scoot places on her bum.
Doesn't go to far very fast yet
but I know it is just a matter of days before she is mobile.
She will get on her hands and knees and rock
But no crawling yet.
(mama is so not complaining!)
She is also trying to pull herself up on things and is getting better and better.
She LOVES to eat
(as you can tell my her physique)
She loves her puff cereal and sticks.
She is pretty good at picking them up and getting them to her mouth all on her own now.
She loves her sippy too!
We still struggle some days with baby food but she is getting so much better.
She is loving pinto beans right now.
And nursing.
She gets so so excited when its time
and
dives right in lol
She is still in a size 3 diaper and 6-12 months clothes.
Some of them are even getting a little tight.
She LOVES to be outside.
If you are outside she is usually content as can be.
She still is NOT sleeping through the night.
(I am just not blessed with the babies that do.)
Luckily it took Kaiya awhile to sleep through the night too
and now she is a champ at bedtime.
One the easiest kids I know.
I hope this ends up being the case with Rikks
Luckily most days she takes great naps.
The best thing is getting her out of bed
with her big cheeseburger smile and giggles.
Hands down my favorite.
She is all laughs and chats.
Unless she is hungry.
Then she is a BeAr!
She gives me kisses all the time now!
The big open mouth ones.
I love it.
I think she is getting her 2 bottom teefers in
So she has been a little grouchy.
I am not sure how nursing and teeth go.
The 2 just shouldn't go together!
I hope it is all good when she does get them in.
Having two girls is the best.
They are just so sweet and makes our days so much better.
Not a night goes by that we aren't rollin in laughter over these two munchkins.
You don't know true happiness until you have kids.
Thats what I feel.
Life just isn't complete without them.
Needless to say... we sure LOVE them!
No comments:
Post a Comment