What't been going on with the Imel clan????
Well for starters I had my birthday! YAY!
It was super laid back and wonderful.
Having a three year old telling you happy birthday every hour sure makes it great.
Me and Kaiya just spent the day together and then when the hubs got home we headed to Olive Garden with the in laws for some dinner. It was extra YUMMY!
But that night I was oh so sick and ended up sleeping (if you can call it that) on the couch. It was miserable. But at least the day was fabulous!
And my hubby got me a gift card to the spa for a Pedi every month for 6 months! I already enjoyed my first one!
I got a couple pictures at OG but they are TERRIBLE so I have none to post haha
Then my studly husband cleaned out our garage
(I so wish I had a good before picture)
and built us a work bench and some much needed shelves!! They are great. It really helps AND we can park the car in the garage for once!
(we had a pool table before that wouldn't allow this!)
That is our "Stuff" just waiting for some shelves!
(I just now realized I don't have an "after" picture. hold tight. okay got it)
AND
Oh man have we been lovin the weather!
It has been so beautiful here the past couple weeks we have tried very hard to enjoy it while we can!
And...
Kaiya is in a BIG bed now! (a twin)
We moved her room to our spare room and Rikki is taking over Kaiya's old room.
Kai was so excited to move rooms and has been so good about it. I was worried the first night cause she seemed to far away from me but she did AWESOME!
She look so so tiny sleeping it!
Now I just need to finish her room.
We need to paint and get a few things.
If if turns our how I imagine it, it will be fab.
Rikki has a crib in her room now.
I love it.
But man her room is empty we still gotta get on that!
We have FOUR weeks until I am due! Seems like forever away yet so soon! I still have lots to do to occupy my time! Although SPRING cleaning came early to our household! I cleaned for 9 hours one day and got ALL my closets and dressers cleaned our not to mention the rooms transfered. Needless to say the next day I felt as if I had be ran over by a bus!
Well there you have it.
What we Imels have kinda sorta been up to!
(I know kinda long and boring)
NOW TO MY FELLOW BLOGGERS
We all need to step it up and BLOG!
I miss seeing what is going on with my friends and family!
1 comment:
You have been a busy girl Dani. Great job! Have you made lots of freezer meals? Baby Kash is 5 weeks old and we are STILL enjoying our freezer meals...best thing I ever did. I hope you are feeling better cute girl. I can't believe how close your due date is...yay!
Post a Comment