Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Rikki is about 5 1/2 pounds and 18 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans but can still wear most my regular jeans too! I still wear my regular shirts but my selection is becoming limited
I prefer jammies now days!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Rikki MaRee Imel
Movement: She is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night and still LOVES my ribs. ITs not like kicks now more like her whole body rolling. I LOVE it! Although sometimes it can hurt!
Sleep: Its getting a little tough to get comfy and moving is a pain. Also peeing every other hour does not help.
What I miss: Bending over!
Cravings: I haven't had as much of an appetite lately. I am running out of room.
Symptoms: Just pelvic pain and pressure
Best Moment this week: Going to the doc and hearing the heartbeat always makes me smile. And we got her crib and bassinet!
Kaiya just cannot wait to be a BIG sisser! And I am sure she will be the best!
(I thought I would be cool and have a heart one =] Me and Kaiya were bored so we played with the camera a little. )
1 comment:
Congrats Dani!
I love the pic of Kaiya and your tummy! so cute!
Post a Comment