(be prepared for another LONG post!)
It all started Friday morning with a trip to the ZOO. My cousin Kara and her 2 cute girls joined us along with Amy, a mommy from my mommy group. I have a membership so its nice to just walk around and not feel like you have to see EVERYTHING to get your money worth. Kaiya just loves to go so we had to sneak in at least one more trip before the babe gets here and it gets too HOT!
Now on to Saturday! Kaiya was invited to her very first friend birthday party. Miss Nadia turned 3! The theme was pinkalicious so all the little ladies wore pink and looked oh so cute! And our host Marlis put on a wonderful birthday. Everything was so so cute and so pink! I loved it and Kai had a BLAST!
So then Saturday night Corey and I started our Anniversary celebration! =) We went out for Sushi and ate WAY to much and then headed home for a childless night. We attempted to watch a movie but of coarse I didn't last haha
The next morning I was treated to this:
Fabulous breakfast in bed!
It was to DIE for! So unbelievable. Jay introduced this to me and I have wanted it since so my sweetie whipped some up for us! You can't see all the layers so I shall break it down.
*Waffle
*Vanilla Ice Cream
*Strawberries
*Cool Whip
*HOT syrup!
Oh my heavens everyone needs to try these. And I probably should only have them once a year! haha
Corey and I also went to a movie and lunch for our Anni and just had some much needed time to ourselves. It was WONDERFUL! and a great big thank you to the in laws for watching our rugrat.

I just love this man and am so proud to stand beside him and call him my husband.
Happy 2nd Anniversary baby! I love you more and more each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment