Friday, March 19, 2010

One year and one week later....

One year and one week ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life.
We have had so much happen to us in a year.
A lot of our goals have been accomplished.
We purchased our first home
paid of my car
and are completely our of debt other than our home.
I love Corey more and more each day. I am so happy to be able to call him my husband. It is crazy we have already been married a year. It seems like yesterday we were planning our wedding. EVERYTHING last minute like we always do. We picked our song for our first dance two nights before the wedding even. (Oh and our song is so beyond perfect I might add, I mean the title is Danny's song and it even says Pisces and Virgo which are our signs.) SO perfect, anyway I remember running around like crazy the day of, our beyond ridiculous caterer, the great weather, the friends and family, my dress, my little Kaiya being so sick but more than anything I remember the feeling of first calling Corey my husband and just the peace of knowing that he, Kaiya and I were a family.
Happy ONE year baby!
I love you and Kaiya more than anything! I can't wait for all the years we have to come.







No comments: