Tuesday, March 23, 2010

::FaMiLy::

I think that people in general take there family for granted. Not only there spouses and children but there extended families. Living far away from my family has opened my eyes to how much I love them and how much I appreciate them. When you live near them you don't really know what a big deal and how special it is that you can just run over to there house and spend the day or call them up and go to lunch. I can't even begin to count the times that all I have wanted to do is go to lunch with my mama and sisters, watch a Jazz game with my daddy, go to one of my little brothers games, go out to the garage to see what creation Bert is making that day, just take my nieces and nephews to the park. Its the simple things that I miss. Its days like today when I know that Cheri' and my mom are making blocks together, chit chatting and just having yet another day together without even thinking anything of it and me and Kaiya are the way here in AZ. I never realized how special those times were when we are all gathered by the stairs blocking the walk way just visiting and poking fun of each other. I never knew memories like that are the ones that I cling to. I hold on tight to them more so than big events I think. And although vacations are the very best to home it just isn't the same. I feel like I have to fit everything in and I hate to even go to sleep cause that is precious time I want to spend with my crazy family!

Here is a little LoVe post about each of my siblings and mom and dad!

We'll start with my one and only Little Brother! He is a HOOT! seriously so random and so not scared to make himself look silly. He will pull up his pants and act like a little nerd just to get us rolling! He is a great uncle to miss Kaiya and although has some major attitude we love him to pieces! I love you Ry and wish so bad that we could have went to some of your football games!


Miss Bobbi Sue also known as PuNkY! She is a ball of FIRE! She is the most stubborn person I have met! I mean her daddy, and I and my Hubby are all pretty stubborn but I think this sexy redhead has everyone beat. But she is also one of the sweetest tenderhearted girl I know. She is so sarcastic and even gives me a challenge! We are so much alike it is scary! I love you Punk and you KNOW I miss you!

Now my Ree.... Gosh I love her. We so did not like each other for a time but now she really is my best friend. I can tell her ANYTHING and we are such dorks together. Her and Jay have done more for me than they will ever know. I have SO many fun memories. I lived with them right after Kai was born and it was exactly what I needed. She and Jay helped through that time and were there when I really needed someone and they have always been so supportive. And miss Jaydyn and Saydey and there little stud muffin Karston just make me smile. Cheri is a FABULOUS mommy and a great example to me! I love you seesta!


Sista Sha! She is by far the most outspoken of the sisters! I know she would do anything for me! I used to go over to her house for my lunch break and have lunch with her. It was always a good time just chit chatting! She is such a dedicated mommy, always taking the kiddos to some sort of game or practice. I still remember my sophmore year going to STG with her Ry and the kiddos for spring break and having a BLAST! It was good time. I miss her kids so much! I feel like I have missed our on so much and that mr Easton doesn't even know is aunt Dani. I love you Sha! So so much!


MY MAMA!!!! She is the best. Seriously. I don't know what I would do without my mom. She has always been my mom first and my freind second but she is definietly my friend. You should have seen her, Cheri and me when they came to visit. It was such a GOOD time. We laughed so hard the entire time that they were here. And she is the best grandma. Kaiya just loves her. My mama does so much for her kids and grandkids. We are all definitely the most important thing to her. She is such a strong, kind, funny, loving mom. And I know that I can go to her with anything. Her and Bert sure did a great job with us kids. And I have to tell you what a great dad and grandpa Bert is. He is so darn sweet. I never thought a grandpa would take a 5, 3, 2 and 1 year old and entertain them himself but he sure does. He makes the sweetest things for them and LOVES doing it. He is so special! I love you mama and Bert more than words can describe!


And last but so not least, my daddy. Gosh I love him. He let us live with him for awhile and is was so great to have that experience. I got to spend a lot of time with him and just laugh and make fun of him! he he he He too is a wonderful grandpa! He loves to get the kids outside and play and he is not scared to get on the floor and chase them around even though he might throw that back out. I think one of my most remember memories is, "Buggers or Huggers!" ha ha good times! I love you dad and I never thought I would miss all those Jazz games but I do. I miss watching them with you so bad even if it meant missing my show. I love you and Faith Ann and thank you again for letting us live there!

As you can see I have a GREAT family. And I miss them more than word can even describe. I am so glad that we have some of Corey's family here. I love them to pieces and don't know what I would do if we couldn't go over to nana's and papa's and to go to lunch with the girls. They sure help when I am missing home. And don't think we don't miss you Momma Vonnie and Yuliis. We so do. We miss Nolan and all the growing he is doing! We are getting a visit from momma and can't wait and then it is off the SLC to see my family!

So at times when your family is buggin (cause trust me all family does) just remember how lucky you are to be so close to them. And for all those friends that live far from your family I feel you!

So Bert, Mama, Sha, Ry, Ree, Jay, Bobbi, Ryan, Dad, Faith, Tom, Myranda, Vonnie, Yuliis, Josh, Nolan, Cody, Nik, Mckell, Jaydyn, Saydey, Paiz, Easton, Karston
WE LOVE YOU! and miss you so much!
So embrace those around you and give kisses for me, Cor and Kaiya!


2 comments:

Sue Stanley said...

Oh my gosh Dani that was an amazing post! I miss you guys so much. Thank you for everything you said. What would we do without FAMILY?? I love you so so much.

cHeRi" said...

WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! What at great post Danner!! Besides the lovely picture of you and I!! Gosh...that's aweful, but such a good time!! Oh how I love every memory you mentioned and it really is just the small ones!! Can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks sis!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!