Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So has been going on the the Imel's??
Well nothing to exciting thus the lack in posts. I have truly been slacking on the picture thing too so all I really have is words to describe whats been going on, I know how boring!
Well me and Corey had a great Valentines Day. We sent the Kaiya to her Papa and Nanas for the night and me and Cor went to one of our favorite restaurants, Ra. We enjoyed us some sushi and then headed to the movies. After we came home and I had a little "Love Hunt" set up. He had to do little things to get his next clue like dance with me, eat chocolate covered strawberries, etc.. It was cheesy and lots of fun!!! It was great to have a night alone to remember why we love each other so much and to just enjoy each other just him and I.
Then two weeks later comes my birthday.
Corey had to go out of town for work on my actual birthday but he made up for it. He surprised me with a dinner at Ah-So with the family and then we tried to go bowling but it was to long of a wait so we took Kai to McDonalds for some play time and ice cream! and then for my actual birthday I went to lunch with the sis in laws and mom in law, colored my hair and got disappointed by the Bachelor! All in all it was a great birthday! I so missed home though! Oh and i forgot my dear hubby got me a Flip Video camera that I just LOVE so much!!!!

Now Saturday is our one year Anni!!!!!
It is been pretty busy from valentines cause Its love day then two weeks and my birthday then two weeks and our anniversary and then two weeks and its easter!
LOTS
of celebrating!!

Oh yes and then on the the 4th we went to the Jazz/Suns game! It was so much fun! I mean it is a lot more fun in utah when everyone is going for the Jazz but it was sure fun to represent! And when Utah pulled off the WiN in the last five minutes it was even better! The suns led the entire game until 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and here come the Jazz. It was fabulous for me NOT so much Corey hehehe



But life has been great for us. Corey is still workin hard every day and I am trying to keep this rug rat of ours in check! She sure keeps me busy! It has been so nice to be able to spend time outside this past month with the weather being so great!

Oh yes AND I FINALLY learned how to french braid thanks to sierra and monica! Here is my very first try on Kaiya!


2 comments:

love_b said...

SOOO ca-ute!! I have been braiding Bell's hair too! It's so so fun!

DAVIS said...

Good Braids!!! How fun are you? A "Love Hunt" ! So cute!!! Glad you had a good birthday!