Tuesday, April 20, 2010

::EaStEr::



I know I know I am so very behind on blogging but with Corey's momma in town, Easter and me going to Ut for 10 days it has put me a little behind! So we will start with easter! We had such a great Easter this year. Corey's mom came into town that weekend and we just had a laid back weekend. We went to the horse races one day and it was a lot of fun! Not much money won though =) Kaiya had a BLAST coloring eggs and then with the easter bunny the next day. She kept having us hide the eggs over and over so she could find them agian. It was just to cute! Later that night we were playing us some boggle and we totally felt the earthquake that was in MexiCali. It was so weird! I can't even imagine being in a big one. How scary! The visit with Vonnie was great. We always love it when she comes and it was fun to have her see our house! Thanks for the visit Momma we love you!!




No comments: