

Isn't she so darn CUTE!
She is NINE months now! getting so big so fast. She only weighs 17 pounds. Just a little thing and she has 4 teeth. She is still a sick-o though. She went through her ten days of antibiotics and she still has two ear infections. It is so bad but she is on her way to feelin better! So there is a quickie update sorry i am slackin in the blogging department I will really try and get on that!
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!! SHE IS SOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE! GET UP HERE AND SEE US!! WE MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
ahh so much hair. love it! i think camby weighs as much as she does haha! but he's rediculously tall, (long?) for his age. shes a cute little stinker.
Hi Dani. It's Becky (your cousin/former babysitter; man I'm old!). But I wanted to say HI and say what a cute daughter you have!
Congrats. You guys are like my little sisters, so I'm glad to find your blogs (from a link on Lyndsay's blog.) Take care!
Look at how cute she is! Her eyes are so big! :) I hope you get up here again soon, we need to hook up! I am glad we talked today and found out that we were both "bloggers" it is so fun! I wish we would have said something sooner! She is so darling! Take care and keep in touch... I hope all goes well with wedding plans!!
Love ya,
Lyndsay
WOW!! Dani! She is so cute! You look great too! I am so so so glad you found my blog! Now we can all keep in touch, for once! :) Love you! and congrats on everything!!
Post a Comment