Eight months today.... WOW! my little Kaiya is growing so fast! She is just mine and Coreys bundle of fun! She is always there making us laugh. She has suddenly gotten so much attitude! She clenches her little fists and screams while her face turns bright red. This is her way of throwing a fit I guess. She still LOVES to eat. I think that potatoes are her favorite. She is a pro bottle holder and man it is nice. She hasn't gotten crawling down she basically has no desire to even learn. She just wants to walk. She can stand on her own for a few seconds and she loves to just stand holding the table! Its so cute. I could go on and on about all the cute things that she does but I will end with just one more. She officially says MA MA MA MA MA yup FINALLY!

"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty"
4 comments:
I LOVE YOU MISS K RAE!!!
I LOVE YOU MISS K RAE!!!
So cute:)
Hey there i miss ya dani!!! i cannot belive Kaiya is that big already. i love your blog, you are way to good at it i dont even know how to work anything on it all!!!
Post a Comment