Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sorry it has been oh so long! I don't have many pictures just a few I had on my phone cause our camera went MIA! But no worries it has been found and more pictures soon! Miss Kaiya is still growing growing growing she CRAWLS! It is so cute crawling all around although it is more of a scoot but hey she gets to where she needs. She loves to stand up in her bad and yell at me and her dad and then laugh. She jumps up and down and just giggles! She started this squating down thing and then popping back up her own version of peek-a-boo. She has been sick with a cold and and ear infection. It is terrible and I feel so bad for her! Not to mention she is cutting her top teeth so she is a little grumpy at the moment but that is okay! She is almost NINE months it is so crazy. Eating her first STEAK! =)

2 comments:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

Oh my she is getting sooo big!! I'm glad your still doing the piggies on her, too cute!!

The Lawrences said...

What a doll...seriously. You and your sisters breed the most beautiful kids ever!!!