Wednesday, July 30, 2008

::MeMoRy LaNe::

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you!

3 comments:

candace said...

Well lets see Dani! How can I repay your memory of me? I just have lots of memories of you and Cassi, just the cutest little friends ever. Or you fighting with Alisha when I was over at your house, ha ha or was that Cheri and Alisha.... funny!

onelove said...

I have quite a few! Just think back to the good ol Softball days.

cHeRi" said...

OH MAN, WHERE DO I BEGIN?? ONE OF MY FAV'S WAS WHEN WE WERE JUST AT MY HOUSE CHILLIN AND BROUGHT THAT ONE DRINK OUT!!! US JUST IN OUR JAMMIES, NO MAKE-UP AND COOKIN DINNER!! OH SO FUN!! AND OF COURSE WHEN YOU HAD MY NEICE KAIYA, AND YOU AND COREY WERE AT MY HOUSE FOR AWHILE!! I LOVED YOU GUYS BEING THERE! THAT WAS FUN!! I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WON'T! I WILL JUST CHERISH THOSE MOMENTS!!