Wednesday, July 30, 2008

::HoMe SiCk::

So I am having a major case of home sickness going on. I miss my family and friends so much. I feel like I am always missing out on something. Me, my sisters and mama are so close and it just isn't right me not seeing them everyday. I have 7 nieces and nephews with one the way and I am not even there to see them grow. And my family isn't able to watch my Kaiya change and grow. It is so hard living an entire state away from them. And then there comes planning a wedding. How do I do that without my mom and sisters by my side? I tell you what I haven't even began to plan cause I don't wanna do it alone. Hmmm this sucks. I love Arizona and all and it is what me and Corey think is best for us right now but this is way hard and I know it will never get easy. I am just glad that I have been blessed with such an amazing family. One that I am close too. I tell you what you realize how much you love someone when you are away from them.

6 comments:

candace said...

oh those pictures make me home sick for ya!

cHeRi" said...

DANI...I MISS YOU!! I AM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD DAY YESTERDAY!! I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU OR YOU WERE HERE, ALWAYS!! AND YOU WILL NOT BE PLANNING THAT WEDDING ALONE...I PROMISE YOU THAT!! I THINK ME MAMA SHA AND BOBBI SHOULD DO A GIRLS TRIP SOON!! I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Kara Ann said...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. It is so tough to be away from family and friends. It's hard to grow up and especially when you have a baby and your family can't watch her grow! I love ya!!! You'll do great at it! You are a strong lady!!

The Lawrences said...

I'm sorry Dani...it's always hard being away from those you love so much:( Keep your chin up girly!!!

.Marcie. said...

:( being home sick is no fun, and planning a wedding without mommy? i'm sorry, hun. but I know what you mean. even though we're living around so much of danny's family i really miss my fam a bunch.

caitlinandchase said...

Ugh!!! DAni!! I MISS YOU!!! COME HOME!! umm.. so, I need your help with the whole blogger thing.. why does it have to be so COMPLICATED!!
Caitlin