Friday, June 27, 2008

Lost wallet anyone?

So while i was home I had a terrible experience with a happy ending. My sister and I went shopping and after stopping off at Old Navy I placed my wallet on the top of the car and well we left with it there. We reached our next stop and I realized what had happened. I had well a lot of cash in there not to mention my credit cards and drivers license. So we went back and retraced our drive and I saw nothing. I was in tears by now and so worried. How was I going to get on my flight without a drivers license. Not to mention losing almost five hundred dollars! Any way we remembered a noise that we heard as we were driving and thought it must have been something in the trunk shifting but then it hit us that it must have been my wallet! We went back that way and I got out of the car and walked along the road. This isn't a small road mind you it is a main road that is by the mall and state street. So I began walking and started to find my buisness cards and other random cards all over but NO wallet. I was so worried and frustrated. So we headed back home since it was no where to be found. I had Corey call the credit card company and cancel my card. When I got home I was on the phone with my other bank when our house phone rang. It was Sandy Police. Some women and her husband had returned a wallet. All cash and everything else was in it. Not a thing missing. There really are some great people out there I am just so lucky that a good one found it. So two days later ABC 4 news contacted me and asked if they could do a story on what had happened. I said of coarse that would mean I get to meet them. So the story was done and I met the people who saved my trip. And thats my story. I will add the link in case someone cares to check it out. Ha ha I am famous!




http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=FBC032AA-F66F-41C1-813C-D497D7E52B4F&gsa=true

2 comments:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

AH HA HA! You dummy! That's hillarious! My Dani is famous!!

Kara Ann said...

You're a star!!! I'm so glad you found it, and I'm glad I saw you while you were here!!! Love ya toots!