Friday, June 27, 2008

Cooked to PERFECTION!

So while at work the other day I recieved a phone call that Miss Kaiya had officially fell off the bed for the first time. She was fine of coarse but no mama wants it to happen then I hear my phone again and this would be the picture I recieved.....


Is that not the cutest!
Oh yes and noticed all the sharp knives in the back! lol SCARY!

4 comments:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

and Perfect she is!! Oh I miss her!! Yes next week we are definitley playing!!! I can't wait!

cHeRi" said...

OH MY GOSH DANI!! SHE IS SO DAMN CUTE! HOW DO YOU EVEN STAND IT!! I MISS HER OH SO MUCH! LOVE HER ALL OVER FOR ME! LOVE YOU!

The Lawrences said...

What a doll!!! Be careful with that girl...she'll be a little heartbreaker before you know it.

Kara Ann said...

So cute!!! I was over at your house yesterday doing laundry and I miss you guys!!! There are pictures everywhere of her!! Oh she's oh so cute!!!