Friday, June 27, 2008

HOME and the FOURTH

Well me and miss Rae went back to Utah again for a week! My bestest friend Cassidy got married! We had a great time seeing the family and just hanging out. We spent the fourth there and I got some cute pictures! Kaiya LOVED the fireworks! We went down to my dads house and spent the night there. My cute nieces and nephews are all getting so big! I just love them!




SO CUTE!



Well like I said Cassie got married! She looked so BEAUTIFUL and HAPPY. I was luckly enough to be her Maid of Honor so that was exciting and fun. We had a great time at her wedding and I even caught her Bouquet! hmmm now I have gotten Cait's and Cassie's I think it is my turn. Anyway it is crazy seeing your best friend of 15 years married! It seems like just yesterday we were playing on dirt hills yelling "I am queen of the world!" We have had some great times together and I love her like a sister. I miss her!



1 comment:

JT, Britt & Bella said...

How fun Dan! Cassy looks so pretty! I bet her wedding was way good! You caught my bouquet too remember! Ha ha ha! We need to play soon, call me!