Happy 4th of July!
We had a wonderful 4th and what made it even better was having the Murphs here to celebrate it us with us!
I seriously love this picture of these two.
Rikki with her We-Wow and Kai with miss Mia
COUSINS
and Best Friends
All the pretty ladies
Me and MY best friend.
and
Sister.
We went to some friends of our ranch and hung out all day. They have this awesome pond that the kids played in all day! And us ladies went for a paddle boat ride. It was a good time!
Me and my honey!
and Riks.
My other main men! I just love these two.
Watch out Baywatch!

This was Tynners favorite thing to do!
I was so grateful that my sister and her family were able to come see us. This just kicked off our vacation with celebrating this FREE country we are all living in. How blessed are we. But freedoms don't come free and I am so grateful for all the men and woman that have sacrificed for our freedoms.















No comments:
Post a Comment