We decided to throw a bash at our new casa a month or so after we moved in. It turned out great and I believe everyone had so much fun! The only bummer is Miss Sharla could not make it!
Renee::Lexi::Me
So funny little back story on this little number. I was shopping around at TJ MAXX and found this sweet outfit. It cost me 3 bucks! I just had to splurge and go for it. I brought it home and Corey almost died. Told me I look like a clown and I swore to him I would wear it at least one time! And that I did. I sported it on day and when I picked Kaiya up from school she literally pointed at me and laughed as she came out. Didn't stop me! I wore it all day just to prove a point! So in the middle of the party it some how got brought up so I went and put it on and did a little model of it. When then every lady there had to at least try it on! So here we are sporting my romper that almost ended up in the fire afterwards.....


I just love my lights!
It was so wonderful having our closest friends over to break in the new house. We have such wonderful friends in our lives and can't wait for many more shin digs to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment