Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tiny little thing we call the LOVE BuG!

LoVe DaY!
First I thought that Valentine's day would be SO much better with a Valentine...
And it was.
Then I had kids. 
It is SO much better now!




 We made love bugs for Kaiya's class and it was so much fun! And they turned out so cute! Corey came home and with a smirk said, "Your that mom.." Heck yes I am! I love holidays and any excuse to make a cupcake right?? And Kaiya had so much fun helping and filling our all her Valentines for her class. 


 There goodies!

 Rocking her new outfit! 
Pretty sure I love love this goofball!

And of coarse no Valentine post would be complete with out a little of that mushy, love stuff about Corey. He is MY Valentine. That I love so much. I am so lucky to have him and seriously love him more and more each and every year. He is so caring, loving, goofy, handsome. He makes me smile each and every day. I seriously LOVE you baby and so happy to have one special valentine!


So I hope everybody shared there LOVE this holiday.

(I wonder how many times I said Valentine??)

No comments: