My beautiful sister in law Sierra got married last weekend!
IN VEGAS!!!
The wedding turned out just gorgeous.
Simply perfect.
The final touches...
Her gorgeous flowers
Me and the beautiful bride
The minutes before she signed her life away ;)
I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid with Kaila. I feel so blessed to share those last minutes with her and be with her during such a special time. Thank you Sis for picking me to stand by your side.
JUST MARRIED!
Congrats you two lovers!
We are so happy for you and wish you all the happiness in the world. Welcome to the family John! We are so glad we were able to make it.
LOVE YOU!
Me and miss Kaila
My hunny bunny and I
Look at those studs!
Corey::Rick::Gramps
Gosh I love this man...
Weddings always make me sentimental. I always think back to our wedding and it makes me love this man even more..
No comments:
Post a Comment