Friday, August 10, 2012

HAIR.hair.HAIR

My lady is FINALLY getting some hair in! Kaiya had so much more hair at this age. But Riks had just enough to pull off full piggies now!
(this will be a RARE hairdo since this little one hates sitting still! And I don't wanna break her hair off.)
She just looks so big with her hair like this!




SISTERS 
And this is the girls at almost the same age!

They look even more a like when you just hold Rikki up to Kaiya's picture.

I need to to do an update post on BOTH girls. They are getting so big. Kaiya is getting ready to start school and soccer and she just started DANCE! I will get working on those posts as soon as school starts! And Riks is just a growing weed. And a chatter box. It is hard not having my camera =( but her 18 month post is right around the corner!

No comments: