Monday, April 23, 2012

.tWeLvE MoNtHs.

12 months sounds so much younger than 1 YEAR to me! But I guess after 2 weeks I have come to terms with my baby girl being One YEAR old!!

Pictures were takin by Photos By Cait!
Or Caitlin one of my best friends!
I LOVE THEM!




















[STATS]
85% in all areas!
(I cannot find her numbers for the life of me! But I will get them next time she goes to the doctor!)

Oh the Riks!
Man I still cannot believe that our little love bug is really 1 year old.
She is still so so fun!
And oozes with personality.
She is WALKING!
She really started moving about 2 weeks after she turned one.
She will still crawl when she is in a hurry
 but she walks more and more each day.
It is too cute.
And boy oh boy is she a climber!
Its up and down the couch , table, tub anything she can.
ALL DAY LONG!
She has takin  a few a lot spills but for the most part has it all figured out.
If you can't find her you just have to look under tables, in cupboards, etc...
She is still all Sugar and Spice!
This little girl has more sass 
then she knows what to do with.
She thinks its so funny when I tell her no 
and will look at me and shake her head 
as she continues to do what I JUST told her not to.
So NaUgHtY!
She loves to either nod or shake her head when you ask her a question.
Might not really know what she is answering but it sure is cute.
She love loves to give open mouth kisses.
She will attack me with kisses and I absolutely LOVE it!
She is such a snuggle butt in the mornings. 
I savor it.
Cherish it.
Love it!
She is a total Mommies girl.
I LOVE IT.
Corey still gets a little jealous.
She pretty much only says, "Mama." 
Along with lots of other babble.
We are planning on taking the bottle away the end of the month.
I am kinda nervous but know it needs to be done.
She only has about 3 a day , when she naps.
It is kinda weird, she has been waking up again at night.
I don't wanna just give her another bottle so I usually rock her to sleep.
I cannot just let her cry 
cause we have people living below us and Kaiya in the bed next to her.
This is hard.
Riks LOVES her baby. 
She will just carry her all around and snuggle her.
Its to cute for words.
Kaiya and Riks play so cute together.
It melts my heart.
Then they start fighting.
Gotta love sisterly love.
They are quick to make up and love each other. 
They LOVE to wrestle each other and it is so funny.
Rikki gets extremely jealous if I am loving on Kai
 and comes on over to join in on the fun.
Gotta love it.
She really is a good good baby, 
She does love to be held and is kinda attatched to her mama 
but she is a good girl.
We just LOVE her to pieces.
She is exactly how a 1 year old should be!
 and I cannot wait to see what is to come with this  chunky monk!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ooohhh, I just want to squeeze those thighs! It's my favorite thing to do to my baby. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!