Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fits and Haircuts

My oh my can miss Rikki throw a fit! Yesterday She was playing or more like eating something she should not be, so I gently removed the item. Well boy oh boy did that just make her MAD! She threw her head forward and started kicking and screaming. She ended up WAY underneath the table and countinued on this rampage. It was HILARIOUS and SO naughty! I had to document it. She has been throwing her body all around lately and it is quite annoying. But this was above and beyond that. I am so not ready for this stubborn little girl to start this stage of life. I can do without all the fits =)




They were quick pics before I picked the sweet pea up and loved her!

One a completely OTHER note, 
RIKKI GOT HER 1ST HAIRCUT!!!

She had a bit of a mullet so I chopped that dude off today. I still need to fix it just a bit but I gotta make her hold still first! 
::BEFORE::
 ::AFTER::

It was pretty long! But man it looks so much better. Other than that we have been dealing with ear infections and beautiful spring days! We prefer that the sunny days. =)

No comments: